Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
A+ Winner Resources
Order Your Trophy and
ORDER YOUR TROPHY: Information to personalize and order your trophy will be sent via email. You will also be given the opportunity to purchase additional personalized trophies for members of your team, clients or any others involved in your success. For any questions or if you do not receive details to place your order, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: each trophy is custom made; please allow at least eight weeks for delivery after placing your order.
WINNER CERTIFICATE: As a Winner you are also entitled to a complimentary digital A+Award certificate to commemorate your achievement. Your certificate will be sent via email in the coming weeks. You also have the opportunity to order personalized printed certificates from the A+Awards store.
The A+Awards Book
ARCHITIZER: The World’s Best Architecture is an annual compendium of the world’s most inspiring architecture. Featuring select A+Awards Typology and Plus winners, the book is the definitive guide to the year’s best buildings and spaces. The 2022 Winners Edition will be published in fall 2022.
Reasons Why You Should Promote Your Achievement
- YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY AN INDUSTRY LEADER. As an Architizer A+Award recipient you have been identified as an industry leader for architecture and design worldwide.
- IMPRESS YOUR CLIENTS. Whether it’s maintaining current clients or winning new business, “Architizer A+Awards Recipient” validates your superior work and gives your clients and prospects the confidence they need to invest in your services.
- MAKE HEADLINES. Being an Architizer A+Award recipient offers countless publicity opportunities in national, local, and trade media, as well as internal communications and marketing materials.
- GET PUBLISHED. Each year, Architizer publishes A+Awards Winners in The World’s Best Architecture, a stunning, hardcover book published and distributed around the world.
- SALUTE YOUR TEAM IN A BIG WAY. Your Architizer A+Award achievement allows you to recognize your valued employees for their accomplishments. There’s no better way to show them that you think their work is award winning than to share your A+ news with the world.
- STAND OUT AMONG YOUR PEERS. Out of the thousands of projects that were submitted, there are only a handful of honorees chosen by the Jury and Voting Public. By coming this far, you’ve proven your work is one of the few that truly stands out.
- STAY CONNECTED. As an Architizer A+Award recipient, your work is eligible to be featured on Architizer.com and publicized by our partners. Keep our editorial team up to date on your new projects by uploading them to your profile on Architizer.
- RECEIVE VALIDATION FOR A JOB WELL DONE. Now more than ever, the value of architecture is crucial for every city and nation around the globe. As an A+Award recipient, your work exemplifies excellence in the industry, which you’ll be able to share with your clients and colleagues.
Sure-fire ways to make sure the right people know about your A+ achievement.
DEVISE A PUBLIC RELATIONS PLAN
Don’t be shy about your Architizer A+Awards accomplishment. Now is the time to promote your achievement – and your success – by doing targeted outreach to a wide-variety of national, local and online media.
Here are some tips of the trade:
- Write and distribute a press release highlighting your award – you can develop and implement media campaigns to generate attention.
- You should target news sites and blogs that cover your category or industry, as well as your hometown media.
- Pitch yourself for a feature story at pertinent media outlets.
- Use your A+ Achievement as a news peg for the media to cover your success, growth, and future plans.
In all your media outreach, you’ll want to include the key facts about Architizer A+Awards, which you can find in the Fact Sheet section below. If media need official Architizer logos and site badges those can be found in the Badges/Logos section below.
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
Send a special email to your network of colleagues, vendors, friends, family and customers to let them know about your award.
SHINE IN YOUR EMAIL SIGNATURE
Have your team highlight their A+ Achievement in their email signatures.
BRAG ON YOUR FIRM NEWS PAGE OR YOUR FAVORITE BLOG
There are dozens of blogs that cover the architecture and design industry and many firms run their own news pages. These online outlets are a great way to spread the word about your nomination.
SPICE UP YOUR COMPANY AND PERSONAL BIO
Adding this honor to your company or personal bio will show potential clients and partners that your work is award-winning.
All media love facts, numbers and statistics. Here are some media-friendly facts and statistics about the Architizer A+Awards to help strengthen your pitch for your story:
May 17 – May 27, 2022: Popular Choice Award Voting.
June 7, 2022: Architizer A+ Jury Winners and Popular Choice Winners Announced.
Architizer’s core mission is to Empower Architects by connecting designers with building-product manufacturers, and via our inspiring content, awards programs, competitions and global reach spotlighting the world’s best architecture. We connect architects with the tools they need to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
About the Awards:
The Architizer A+Awards is the largest awards program focused on promoting and celebrating the year’s best architecture. Its mission is to nurture the appreciation of meaningful design in the world and champion its potential for a positive impact on everyday life. We share the world’s best architecture with a global audience of 400+ million.
Finalists and Winners are chosen by our illustrious jury including such industry leaders as Julie Eizenberg, Suchi Reddy, Germane Barnes, Irene Osei-Poku and Fermin Tribaldos, as well as luminaries from beyond architecture like Karim Rashid (Karim Rashid), Yves Behar (Fuseproject), David Rockwell (Rockwell Group), and Aric Chen (Design Miami).
Winners are selected for recognition based on excellence in the following criteria:
The Typology and Plus Categories
The Firm Categories
Click the links below to open the files in a new browser window. Right click and select "Save Image As..." to download the image as a PNG file. Please note: The background is fully transparent even though it may appear gray.